Words heal. This is I know for sure. As a performance poet and orator, I use my words to embolden others–and myself–to walk intentionally into the abundance that awaits us.
Simple. Practical. Words. Fitly spoken in due season, like apples of gold in settings of silver. Words that hug, heal, empower and encourage. This is my passion. Join me!
Events & Performances
If you haven’t already, check out my top 10 favorite posts of all time.
- A Single Mom’s Guide to Raising Joy-Filled Boys
- 3 Things Not To Do If Your Ex Acts Like a Toddler
- What to Do When Absentee Parents Return
- Daddy’s Little Girl – Raising a Princess When Dad Opts Not To
- Laughter – a Poem
- Exceptional Wonder
- Hope is the Motivator
- Man of God – A Poem
- Poems Published via Power Poetry